Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
- – Sleep Problems/Fatigue
- – Hot Flashes
- – Weight Gain that Does Not Respond to Diet or Exercise
- – Cold Hands or Feet
- – Thinning of Hair
- – Brain Fog
- – Dry Skin
- – Brittle Nails
- – Infertility
- – Constipation
If so, you may be experiencing thyroid dysfunction. Many of us have had labs performed and they have come back normal. Yet, we will experience symptoms of thyroid disease.
Four Reasons Your Thyroid May Out of Balance:
- You may be suffering from the autoimmune type of hypothyroid called Hashimoto’s.
- You are experiencing hormone resistance. Your body may be producing the hormone, but it is not getting into the cells to be used.
- T4 thyroid hormone is not converting to the active hormone, T3.
- Too much Reverse t3 is being produced.